Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- All passengers and cargo will be weighed prior to flight as all aircraft are subject to maximum weight restrictions
- Any significant change in passenger or baggage weight may result in additional charges.
- Arafura Aviation will inform you about the maximum payload at the time of booking the flight.
- Full payment is required prior to the flight unless prior arrangement has been made with Arafura Aviation.
- Payment can be made by Cheque, Bank transfer, Pay Pal, Credit Card, Cash or BasicsCard.
- No surcharge is applicable if paying by Credit Card except American Express for which a 3% surcharge will apply
- All cancellations more than 48 hours prior to flight will attract a 20% cancellation fee.
- All cancellation within 24-48 hours of the flight will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refund will be made if a flight is cancelled on the day of the flight.
- A flight may be postponed without cancellation charges if it is requested more than 24 hours prior to flight.Any postponement on the day fo the flight will incurr 50% charge.
- Refund for cancellation of compassionate grounds will be at the discretion of Arafura Aviation.
- If a flight has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or technical issues Arafura Aviation will refund the amount in full or rebook the flight at no extra cost.
Drugs and Alcohol
- No passenger will be permitted in the flight if he/she is intoxicated.
- All passengers must ensure that they do not carry or possess any drugs. Appropriate authorities may conduct a search if required
- No dangerous good are permitted to be carried in the flight.
- Pilot in Command is the final authority in deciding if the goods which can be permitted o a flight.
© Copyright 2014 Arafura Aviation Aircraft Charter Company All Rights Reserved Designed and Developed By Web Digital Auckland